Sunday, December 30, 2007

Well, here it is.

I've blogged elsewhere - but I guess I need a new place.

While blogs (I hate that name) seem to be all the rage, I think that they distance us more than we'd like.  

I come from the world of online chatting - and no, I'm not an AOLer - but baser than that.  At least when someone put a thought on your screen you had to deal with it then or it was, for all intents and purposes, gone.  In this age of blogging - it seems less personal than the conversations of chatting.  

But, good or bad, it's a way to put your thoughts down.  I guess I might have a few I need to put out there.

Until later....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COLORS... *wipes eyes after coming from his own blog*

Thanks for joining me babe.

*hug*